Cross-cultural Training, Seminars and Consulting
Our experienced experts are supporting our clients in following business fields:
1. Cross-cultural Seminars and Trainings (countries worldwide)
The Cross-cultural Business Trainings are designed for managers and executives of medium as well as large corporations.
2. Cross-cultural Coaching
Our Cross-cultural Coachings provide support for international executives, project managers and expatriates to handle specific day to day challenges in various business cultures.
3. Cross-cultural Consulting
The focus of our Cross-cultural Consulting is on companies who need a SPARRING PARTNER for their market expansion plans.
Our experts will support Asian and European clients as "sparring partners" when preparing their OWN Buiness Plans for Asia our Germany.
4. Organisational Consulting (China, Japan, Korea)
Our Executive Search service is targetetd at European and Asian companies who wish to hire qualified Asian or Western specialist or executives with a cultural fit to their bi-cultural organisations and markets places.
Our clients benefit from the additional support of our affiliated partner offices in Tokyo, Shanghai, Seoul and Hong Kong.
Fit for Doing Business in Germany?
- Need a partner to expand your business in the German market?
- Looking for support to prepare an expatriate employee for an assignment in Germany?
- Need assistance in negotiations with German business partners?
- Looking for support to facilitate team work improvement of your Asian
and German staff?
- Need to find suitable candidates for Asia who are a good fit for your international and unique company culture?
We support you to prepare for your business in Germany!
„It is highly recommendable for Asian companies to consult a local expert as part of the decision making process to invest in the German market.“
(Gerd Schneider, Founder of Accenta Asia)
++ Japan-News ++
Daily on English pages of ASAHI daily newspaper
++ New Expat-Guide ++
Complete „Guide to Living in Japan“ (PDF)
++ Press ++
Publication of G. Schneider in the German magazine for Executives „Wie eine unsichtbare Mauer – Geschäfte und Verhandlungen in Asien“(Like an Invisible Wall - Business and Negotiations in Asia)
++ Mediatheque ++
Watch documentations about your target country on ZDF-Mediathek